Fall / Winter Schedule
"Enthusiasm is common, endurance is rare." Angela Duckworth, Author of Grit
- Bay Boys 2028 / 2029 Team - Sunday 8:45 - 10 AM @ PVIS - $855 ($450 Practice Player)
- Bay Boys 2027 Team - Sunday 10 - 11:30 AM @ PVIS - $855 ($450 Practice Player)
- Bay Boys 2024 Team - Monday 4 - 5:30 PM @ PVIS - $855 ($450 Practice Player)
- Skills Team 1st - 3rd Grade - Wednesday 4 - 5:15 PM @ PVIS - $225
- Skills Team 3rd - 5th Grade - Thursday 4 - 5:30 PM @ PVIS - $225
- Skills Team Bay Girls 2nd - 5th Grade - Thursday 5:30 - 6:30 PVIS - $225
* More detailed Practices, Games and Events will be on Team Snap. Be sure to update your player's availability.
Fall / Winter Season Bay Boys
The season will go from September 1 - February 28. A Spring / Summer Season will follow.
- 20 Team Practices: Teams will practice once a week. 20 guaranteed practices. Players may make-up missed practices at our weekly club skills practices at PVIS
- 5 Shootouts: Teams will play in four - five 1-day shootouts (2 games in one day) in Garden Grove.
- 1 Tournament: Teams will play in 1 weekend 2-day tournament in Garden Grove
- 6 Inter-Club Scrimmages: Teams will also play in a monthly reffed inter-squad scrimmage in place of a team practice at PVIS.
- 2 3 on 3 Inter-Club Shootout: Club players will play in two inter-club 3 on 3 shootouts where players will play 5 games at PVIS.
Bay Boys fees are $855 per player and are due by August 15. The fee includes all practices, court permits, Team Snap, Websites, entry fees for shootouts and tournaments. Additional cost may incur for other game playing opportunities.
- 2024 Bay Boys (Rising 7th) This group may enter an A and B Team Into Shootouts depending on player availability
- 2026 Bay Boys (Rising 5th)
- 2027 Bay Boys (Rising 4th)
- 2028 Bay Boys (Rising 3rd)
- 2029 By Boys (Rising 2nd)
Communication for all events will be through Team Snap App and Email. Coaching will be done by Matt Lengkeek, a USA Basketball Certified Youth Coach.