Fall / Winter Season Bay Boys
The season will go from September 1 - February 28. A Spring / Summer Season will follow.
- 20 Team Practices: Teams will practice once a week. 20 guaranteed practices. Players may make-up missed practices at our weekly club skills practices at PVIS
- 5 Shootouts: Teams will play in four - five 1-day shootouts (2 games in one day) in Garden Grove.
- 1 Tournament: Teams will play in 1 weekend 2-day tournament in Garden Grove
- 6 Inter-Club Scrimmages: Teams will also play in a monthly reffed inter-squad scrimmage in place of a team practice at PVIS.
- 2 3 on 3 Inter-Club Shootout: Club players will play in two inter-club 3 on 3 shootouts where players will play 5 games at PVIS.
Bay Boys fees are $855 per player and are due by August 15. The fee includes all practices, court permits, Team Snap, Websites, entry fees for shootouts and tournaments. Additional cost may incur for other game playing opportunities.
- 2024 Bay Boys (Rising 7th) This group may enter an A and B Team Into Shootouts depending on player availability
- 2026 Bay Boys (Rising 5th)
- 2027 Bay Boys (Rising 4th)
- 2028 Bay Boys (Rising 3rd)
- 2029 By Boys (Rising 2nd)
Communication for all events will be through Team Snap App and Email. Coaching will be done by Matt Lengkeek, a USA Basketball Certified Youth Coach.
Fall and Winter Bay Boys Schedule TBD:
Sunday 8:30-10 AM: 2028 Bay Boys
Sunday 10 - 11:30: 2027 Boys Boys 4th
Monday 4-5:30 PM: 2024 Bay Boys
Tuesday 5:30-7 PM) 2026 Bay Boys (4th Grade)
* Players may make-up missed club practices at any skills practices.
Skills Team Schedule:
Monday 5:30 - 6:45 PM - 3rd - 5th Grade Boys - PVIS
Wednesday 4:00 - 5:15 PM - K - 1st Grade Boys - Lunada Bay Elementary
Thursday 4:00 - 5:15 PM - 3rd - 5th Grade Boys - PVIS
Thursday 5:15 - 6:30 PM - 3rd - 6th Grade Girls Skills Team - PVIS
* Skills Team Players may make up missed practices at other skills practices.